Monday, May 22, 2017

My third drone - a new UPair One (V4)!

5/5/2017 - Received a new UPair One as a Birthday present this year.  I've owned a couple of smaller drones, the $30 versions that you fly around your living room and crash a lot!



Honestly, I couldn't figure out what all of the fuss was about.  My first quadcopter didn't have a camera. I could fly it around the house but it was too small to fly outside in any kind of wind.
 Well not you and I since I got my UPair one, and you know better!


My second drone had a camera.  The video quality was pretty bad and the flying was difficult.  Because the craft was so small, I had a very hard time controlling it at any distance at all. Here are a couple of videos that I took with my second drone.

I think this is what many people experience and think about when someone talks about a quadcopter these days. 








No comments:

Post a Comment