Monday, July 3, 2017

My first UPAir One flight and my first flight with a capable quad.

The UPair One is a good quad to learn with.  It's relatively inexpensive and a capable flying machine with many of the features that you'll learn to love in a quad.  GPS navigation, aerial photography using a camera on a gimbal and FPV flying.  That said, it's also lacking in all of those areas.

I didn't know it at the time, I was awestruck with the technology and flew my UPair One for about 90 flights before it quit working for me.  I had no crashes, it was easy to fly and the FPV view was amazing as far as I knew.



In the end, it's worked out well and I have about 90 successful flights on my UPair One.   We only know what we've flown so ignorance in this case is bliss.

I presume that the top shelf quads are that much better than what I'm flying now, the DJI Phantom 3 Professional so I'll just appreciate what I have and look forward to upgrading in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment